Struttin' with Smith

Monday, February 06, 2006

THIS IS ME...


Well, this is me. And this is my attempt to chronicle my thoughts. If you're looking for insightful remarks on world leadership or advice on the fluctuating markets, this page ain't for you. I'm just a regular guy who has a lot to say about nothing - and by nothing I mean: who's screwing who in Hollywood, tanorexia, NYC, horror movies, bad boob jobs and my secret love for Adrien Brody - just to give you a sense. So, hopefully you will enjoy my 'blog'. The thoughts will be random - the comments will be petty. So, here we go....a little insight to the world in which I live. Enjoy.....

2 Comments:

  • At 3:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smitty!!! I love it. I honestly thought I was the only one who had a crush on Adrien Brody though...and that began after seeing the Piano Man or whatever that movies was called. Is that weird?!

    Keep up the good work.

     
  • At 12:29 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi paul, great and strangely addictive blog. but:
    1)you're wrong about madonna, her face is starting to resemble michael jackson's
    2)the steady-mouse game is addictive but you just can't get pass level three right?
    3)more pictures of yourself!

    tata

     

Post a Comment

<< Home